Sunday, June 1, 2008

More about Goats.

After my last post about the goats, four more baby's arrived! The last for this season, all up we have seven little kids running round. :)
Emily left a comment asking their names, so I'll post them up.

Mayonnaise,
Maybe,
May-not,
Mayniac,
Maynia
Maylan (like Mulan... if that's spelt right. lol)
And
Mayeline (Madeline)

If you hadn't relised, they all have May names because that's the month they were born.

But today we found that the goat weren't the only ones with baby's, the Ginnie pig also have had there own set of baby's! They haven't been named yet though.

5 comments:

Annika said...

How many verities of animals do you have all together?

Emily of the North said...

Those are a-MAY-zing names! XD
My favorites are probably Mayniac and Maylan. ;-D

Elie said...

I like Mayniac and May-not best I think. ;-)

Aww! You're guinea pigs had babies?? We had guinea pig babies once upon a time..they were really really cute!

Erin said...

Tala, We own horses, cows, goats, chickens, dogs, Parretts, finches, ginnie pigs, (One of the babys died) :( ginnie fowl, gease, a cat and a duck. I think thats all but i'm likely to forget when writing down. I always seem to leave something out.

Erin said...

Only 133 acres. But we sometimes let the cows next door to graze. Its kills two birds with one stone, feeds our cows and keeps there grass down. :)