Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lazy Blogger

Crikey! I just realised I have not updated this since long before Shakespeare wast a boy... You would not believe how hard it is being waited on hand and foot and generally lounging around. Seriously!.

I am flat out like a lizard drinking with discovering time doesn't stand still, watching the grass grow, just generally being a Darling to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day starts from 8am to I feel like going to bed. I am happy with that. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

I hope that one day I will write something that makes sense soon. Well, I'll try. Don't hold your breath though, you're likely to turn blue..


I decided to try the Lazy bloggers post generator. Very intresting... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LoL. what a blog entry. :)

Sonja