Tuesday, November 11, 2008

On the 8th of November

Our long awaited foal arrived. I had gone out for the day, and didn't get to see her birth. When mum and I saw her for the first time she was already up and walking around.
We are not sure on her name yet, Probably Lamilla, (Or at least I hope) though mum wants to call her Topaz, and Anthony wants to name her Dancing ramila (trying to say Lamilla) Horse.
Here's some photos I took on Sunday.... or Monday evening.
She is a bit shy, so I was pleased to have her come over and look at me.
As you can see her Mum doesn't know if that's a good idea. lol
Can you see the white hair around her eyes?


Here she is trying out her legs.

5 comments:

Annika said...

You are so lucky to have Horses!

Anonymous said...

I wanna come home!! Oh, She looks adorable!! I'm so proud of my pearly girl. My baby now has her own baby!!
ohh... 2 weeks before I can actually see her....
Sonja

Elie said...

She's SOOOO cute!!! You really are lucky!

Erin said...

yes, I agree with you Tala and Elena. :)
She and I were bonding today. lol She is very cute.

Clare said...

Oh, my, she's absolutely beautiful!

Foals are the sweetest things. Several years ago my riding instructor 'adopted' an orphan. He was the craziest, funniest, most adorable little fellow. I haven't seen him for four years... I often wonder what he's like now that he's 'all grown up.'