Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The story of a pigeon

On Sunday morning as we drove up the driveway, home from Mass, A pigeon was spotted in our chook/chicken cage. It was flying round crazily trying hard to find a way out. So after changing out of their good clothes, my little brothers went in and caught him. He had cut himself up a bit, from running into the wire, I would guess. When Luke carried him up to the house, I ran and grabbed my camera.



I had spent and half on hour the day before trying to get a photo of a bird in flight, with no photo to show form that effort I wasn't going to miss this! I shot a few of the bird before we let him go. Then I stepped back to get my "bird in flight" photo, I can see now I could of done much better if i had of stood somewhere else, Next time I'll know better. :)
When Luke first opened his hand, the pigeon wouldn't move, after a few moments he said in wonder "I think it likes me" Then it was gone.




1 comment:

Annika said...

What did it get into your chooks/chicken cage?