Friday, October 17, 2008

No sense of humor?

What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Personality

Your best quality is your personality! People like you because you are an all around good person. You have good manners and values. You also like to express your personal style and interests.

Out-Going
Intelligence
Loving
Ambitious
Sense of Humor
What's Your Best Quality?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Is this really me? I mean do I really have no sense of humor? ;)
Oh wait... It has a tiny red mark there, Alls good....
Not that I agree with it at all anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know how someone with no sense of humor and is not overly loving/caring can have such a wonderful personaliy?? does intelligence make an outgoing person that wonderful to be around??
It personally would find someone who's personality don't think those thngs make an appealing personality... but each to his own. I guess a computer would say that intelligence os more appealing then humor.Sonja

Anonymous said...

I turned out loving. :)