Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A belated post.

With a lot of things being done this past month, I haven't done much posting, so here's a quick update.



At the beginning of September, we had our annul Catholic Homeschoolers camp. (See the post below)
A friend had a birthday party not long after.
Then I went down to Sydney to see my sister, Sonja, and go to another friends birthday dress up/bush dance party.



Me in my dress.


When I came home Sonja came back with me for a week long holiday, the kids were all very sad when she had to leave again, but cheered up a little when she told them she'd be back home for Christmas.

Before she left, she was tied up with some plastic stuff that was wrapped around our new guttering's. You can see the ladders in this photo with Dad and one of my brothers working at putting it up.



Last week, we went to the beach to catch up with some friends. While the younger children all stayed up at the park, most the teens went for a walk along the beach.






We walked along that stretch of sand to climb up this small hill. I just love the view!





Part of the slope we climbed, and the rocks down below.

Thankfully I don't have anything else at the moment happening. So I think I shall get to work on my mold making and other things I've dropped.

1 comment:

Elie said...

I still think it sounds weird to be "on vacation" in September. Lucky! haha jk. ;-) Your pix are very small, but I like the dress. It looks cool.